The power of OPI without the expense
The PictureManager XTension gives you the power of OPI without the expense. It allows for the batch reimporting
and automatic updating of images into your documents. The access paths to the graphics can be
redefined and it even allows for the reimporting of images with different filename extensions.
- Whether replacing or just updating graphics you are guaranteed that all image settings such as scale, position, rotation, etc. will be maintained.
- The XT incorporates a comprehensive caption management utility that allows you to create credit boxes for graphics with ease.
- The Auto Updater is a high performance search utility that will search through predefined volumes or folders for missing or modified graphics and optionally update them. The user can completely control the process by specifying default search paths and/or update options.
The Picture Batch utility provides high speed searching for graphics based on document names and types.The resultant batch of files is displayed in a floating palette. Any file can be selected from the list and precisely inserted in any open document.
- The PictManager provides a facility to report on whether TIFF and EPS graphics are RGB or CMYK files.
- Many other features of the XTension help to streamline tedious graphic related production tasks from the initial importing of images to transfering the document to a service bureau. The
Collect for Output option allows you to select a document and specify a destination disk and/or folder where you want to copy the file. The document and all its linked graphics (Including DCS files if required), Screen and Printer fonts (Including EPS fonts) will be transferred.
Available for Macintosh O.S.