The ColorManager XT is a powerful yet simple to use, add on
QuarkXPress. It allows users to easily identify, control and manipulate any color usage
within their documents.
- Allows the user to easily ‘Search and Replace’ any color that
appears in: Text, Lines, Frames, or Backgrounds.
- When searching for a color, the user can specify what percentage shade of the color to look for.
- When replacing a color, the user can specify what percentage shade the resultant color should be.
- You can change individual occurrences of a color or globally change all occurrences in the document.
- The Process separation settings for all colors in the document can be easily accessed and modified.
- It is possible to view, create and to report on all color usage within EPS files utilised by the document.
- It reports on whether TIFF and EPS graphics are RGB or CMYK file'.
- The user specify custom CMYK screen angles and frequencies to use for
printing, thus preventing moire pattern.
Collect for Output option allows you to select a document and specify a destination disk and/or folder where you want to copy the file. The document and all its linked graphics (Including DCS files if required), Screen and Printer fonts (Including EPS fonts) will be transferred.
Available for Macintosh O.S.